Sunday

CP ...

My years with Cactus Pink could be summed up into one word, learning. I learned so much about the scrapbooking industry, scrapbookers as people, the art of scrapbooking, graphic design, print, manufacturing, sales, customer service, trade show secrets, traveling success, teaching massive classes, teaching small classes, how to get published in a scrapbooking magazine ... quite literally, this list could go on and on. But the most important thing I learned during those years with CP is that I am creative and I am good at what I do. I always second-guessed myself before, but now I'm confident and feel that I can put my whole heart and soul into whatever I'm working on with no fear or reservations. This is a very, very nice place to be as a designer ...

Below is the Cactus Pink catalog that I created. I graphically produced each and every product shown on the pages and graphically produced the catalog itself. I assigned all stock numbers and barcodes, assisted with naming and labeling the lines, and products and graphically created all CP logos. **PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DESIGNS/PRODUCTS BELOW ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR REPRODUCTION OR PURCHASE.**













No comments: